2.12.2010

funniest shop I've ever seen....ever!

OH WOW.....be prepared to laugh. No, seriously (long pause), really be prepared to laugh. If this isn't the funniest Etsy shop you've ever seen, you have to let me know! Gary's Fine Jewelry and Stuff (8088Design's shop) offers beautiful necklaces made from razors, doll heads, lemonade containers, and more. It is actually quite refreshing! Here is my favorite and Gary's in his own words:


"I'm all out of lemonade so heres another necklace" cost: $29.64

Gary:

"i drink lemonade with my vodka every night and im all out of lemonade. i dont know what to do oh wait i know ill make a new necklace. kevin is a stupid failure of a son and bought me a pack of juicy fruit the freshmaker he said it would help me stop smoking. i told him ill help his freeloader butt get a job. 30 years old and still lives with dad maybe he should be the one making necklaces. he has no motivation and he gets that from his dumb worthless mother ok brb phone ok im back it was those damn phone thieves looking to steal my money. i work hard for my money! i ran out of beads so i stole a whole bunch of stuff from kevins room. i dont know who heavy d and the boyz are but i know i dont like them already

the rock id for size comparison. i like to rock. my jewelry rocks."




A close-up of " i'm all out of lemonade so heres another necklace "



In this next necklace Gary uses his wife's razors and animal figures to get back at her. The beginning of the description reads:

"i hope you like living with steve he's fat and he smells like crap. i found some of your razors and makeup so guess what theyre mine now while you're at it why dont you take your worthless son too. you took everything else!!!!"



Here is the first close-up of this awesome necklace appropriately titled:

"take this Julie all of your razors are now part of my pretty necklace"





This close-up is even better. He's stuffed one of Julie's little fox stuffed animals in the toy's head. It's like he's hiding it.




Needless to say, crying-laughing, rolling on the floor, it took me a good 35 minutes to get through his 6 listings. You absolutely HAVE to check out 8088Design's shop and Gary's Fine Jewelry! His shipping policies and pricing are hillarious!

15 comments:

icwhatsgoingonhere said...

I saw Gary's shop, through the critque - verrry strange indeed, there was even a necklace made with a CD-like pendant ... ? Odd!

OddSox aka Thesockgarden said...

Thank you! What a laugh! I love the piece with the little hidden fox toy in it.

Got It From My Mama said...

Laughing out loud well you know what they say it takes all kinds. Thanks for passing this on. Great post

Tess Carter said...

omg... TOO FUNNY!

Nevita said...

I love your logo

Crooked Sister said...

I don't even know what to say, except that this belongs on Regresty.

Got It From My Mama said...

Am still laughing at this showed it to my daughter she laughed so much she is going to put it up on her blog too.

Alessandra@ Tribal Times said...

I ♥ Gary

Briana E. said...

I ♥ Gary too. We've started a Gary fan club over at Etsy, I hope he posts more necklaces soon.

Chris Stone said...

that is funny! i will check him out. lol.

BaldyLocks said...

I'm glad to see some diversity in the jewelry section at Etsy. GO GARY!

Hannah said...

That is too funny! I don't think I would ever buy one of those though! :)

Anonymous said...

I am slightly disturbed right now.

Fuzzy Izmit said...

Go Gary!!!

Juliette Crane said...

crazy shop! thanks for sharing :) xoxo, juliette